On April 23rd, 2020.. I finally confront Sargon and the ladies devise a plan to get rid of that drunk bastard.
Sargon and Macario are having beer in his shack. All of a sudden, they both hear a thud on the window because someone threw something at the window. It seems that it was Alexander who threw a tomato at the window and Sargon comes out and rages at him. Alex then runs away from Sargon while he's chasing him. Alexander ran by his 3 best ladies and was panicking by telling Vanessa to hide him. Vanessa found a pretty good hideout which was an deserted building that was demolished a week ago. When Sargon finds Alex, He runs to the window and it breaks which causes many shards of glass to puncture every part of Sargon causing him to bled out; Sending him straight to hell.
- This episode happened on the same day as the previous episode.
- This episode contradicts with Run For Your Life!!! because of the similar plot and actions.
- This was the first cartoon to have 1080p 60fps.
- This was the first cartoon to have Juli DePallo voice Hashbrown.
- This was the first cartoon where Hashbrown also has a new hairstyle.
- This was the final cartoon to have Alexander Mortensen to voice Vanessa.